UX Developer - Department of Veterans' Affairs
|Job Title:||UX Developer - Department of Veterans' Affairs|
|Salary:||$160 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2020 14:46|
Australian Government (ACT)
3 Months from 27th April 2020
$160 per hour
Public Sector People are currently accepting applications for the role of a UX Designer within the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
Applications CLOSE 17th April 2020.
- Web application development (Angular / Node / EJS)
- Drupal theme development and CMS configuration in GovCMS PaaS
- Providing strategic and technical guidance for development activities
- Identifying business requirements and developing solutions
- Leading and mentoring others in development team
- UX/UI Design, Drupal theme development, HTML5 + CSS, GIT
- Demonstrated UX/UI design experience in Government or corporate settings, including experience in prototyping and visual design
- Experience in developing responsive WCAG compliant web and mobile applications
Ability to engage with business stakeholders in order to identify requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Experience working to the Digital Service Standard
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Bryony on 0481 708 966 or email your resume across to email@example.com.
REMINDER DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS 17/04/2020
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's