User Researcher and Design - Digital Transformation
|Job Title:||User Researcher and Design - Digital Transformation|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2020 16:32|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced User Researcher to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. The suitable candidate will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills and user research, service design and management skills.
- Build understanding of the product users and their behaviours, informed by advice/recommendations for decision making, strategy, briefing material and development of the product design.
- Work closely with the service designer to reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and test and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Help shape and build the product solution with responsibility of the product’s day-to-day user research program. Ensuring that the product meets user needs and is fit-for-purpose
- Ensure high quality, actionable insights and opportunities are delivered and communicated appropriately to all relevant stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate uplift in user research capability and understanding to deliver services that better meet user needs and service expectations. •
- Build continual improvements in user research and service design practices across the product team and the agency.
- Work with the product manager and service / interactive designers to prioritise work to meet user needs.
- Assist product team in the development of service design plans to ensure user-centered product and project success
- Extensive experience as a successful user researcher and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience mapping user feedback in complex service environments in a current and future state, based on insights and findings from user feedback.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level user research service design advisory to service designer and product manager, to meet user needs and to inform and achieve product roadmap and goals.
- Demonstrated ability to deeply understand the user experience and translate data into actionable findings, used to improve a product service.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile tools, including JIRA.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's