|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Salary:||Hourly rate $40 - $50 p/h|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 11:46|
This is a growth area council and as such, you will manage a variety of applications but mainly residential, commercial and industrial. It is likely this contract will be extended based on performance.
This team have a great internal culture, flexible working hours and will pay a competitive rate for a strong planner. Candidates who have operated at a mid-band 5 to band 6 level are encouraged to apply.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Candidates that are self-motivated, managing their time and prioritising effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Contract with potential for extension, assessed on performance and budget allocations.
- Broaden your expertise working for this fast growing Municipality working alongside a team of seasoned Planners.
- Opportunity to provide guidance and advice to junior planners.
- Flexible working hours, $40 - $50 p/h dependent on experience.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.