Urban Planner x 2
|Job Title:||Urban Planner x 2|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 12:02|
This council are undergoing some change management and as they enter each phase, planning files are being reallocated and will be distributed among the team. They are bringing on two team members to assist with this and you will likely have between 20-30 files in your workload.
You will have the opportunity to rotate between Town Planning, Growth Area and Priority Projects, if you wish to get a bit of variety and well rounded experience. It is likely that the contracts will be extended.
Candidates who have operated at a mid-band 5 to band 6 level are encouraged to apply.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Candidates that are self-motivated, managing their time and prioritising effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Contract with potential for extension, assessed on performance and budget allocations.
- Broaden your expertise working for this fast growing Municipality working alongside a team of seasoned Planners.
- Opportunity to provide guidance and advice to junior planners.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's