Urban Planner - Subdivisions
|Job Title:||Urban Planner - Subdivisions|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 12:32|
You will provide advice and recommendations in relation to the subdivision certification process, the statutory planning process, and planning policy preparation. This is a good opportunity for a planner to broaden their experience and get a greater understanding of the subdivision process.
This role is suited to graduate level planners who have already completed a placement during Uni, ideally in a Local Government context. This is a short term contract so will suit students on a semester break.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Candidates who have had some practical planning experience, either through a student placement or a professional placement.
- Contract with potential for extension, assessed on performance and budget allocations.
- Broaden your expertise working for this fast growing Municipality working alongside a team of seasoned Planners.
- Hourly rate of $36.10 (+super). This is a short term contract so can suit students who are on semester break.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at Public Sector People 03 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below