|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 14:16|
As an approved supplier to councils within Victoria, we are actively seeking industry experienced planning professionals to fulfill long and short term contract roles.
Given the current climate, we are getting ready for a return to normalcy and want to have strong candidates who are ready and available for work! If you have already had public sector experience and are seeking your next contract opportunity, please register with us today.
- Tertiary qualifications, at degree level in Urban Planning or related discipline.
- Experience in the assessment and resolution of planning, heritage and urban design issues associated with development applications, preferably in local government.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to balance a broad range of stakeholder needs and customer expectations.
- Flexible working hours, secure the elusive work/life balance.
- Attractive hourly rates.
- Gain valuable experience within progressive councils.
- Work with a recruitment consultant who has been recruiting planners in Local Government for the last three years.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.