|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 16:16|
Council are currently recruiting for a Band 5 statutory planner who has experience managing a caseload of 25+ applications. You will gain exposure to a mixture of residential, commercial, industrial, rural, along with subdivision applications.
This is a great role for someone who has completed a student placement or had some previous local government experience. Immediate start and will consider part-time hours.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- At least six months experience in Local Government.
- Initial contract, with plenty of opportunity for progression and permanency when in council.
- Benefit from a supportive and collaborative culture in a busy council.
- Hourly rate of $35 - $42 p/h + super.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.