|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 14:47|
This is a council experiencing substantial growth and you will gain exposure to a niche area of planning separate to plain statutory planning. This team deal with planning proposals within Council's growth areas. Future use/development are controlled by Precinct Structure Plans and Development Contribution Plans, so this is a project management approach to planning.
To be successful, you must have previous Local Government experience within Victoria, candidates who already have worked within growth areas will be highly regarded.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Candidates who have had some practical planning experience, either through a student placement or a professional placement.
- Contract with potential for extension, assessed on performance and budget allocations.
- Broaden your expertise working for this fast growing Municipality working alongside a team of seasoned Planners.
- Excellent opportunity to get foot in the door with a council undergoing massive growth with lots of opportunity for permanent employment.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below