|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 10:33|
Council are currently recruiting for a Band 6 statutory planner who has experience managing a caseload of 25+ applications. You will gain exposure to a mixture of residential, commercial, industrial, along side rural applications, BMOs and Vegetation overlays, etc.
This is a busy council who offer a lot of support to planners and will give you the opportunity to work on applications that you would not see in the inner city. This council are based in the South of Melbourne, you will need to live in the South East or have access to a car to commute.
You will need to have prior local government experience to be successful in this role.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- At least six months experience in Local Government.
- Six month contract, with plenty of opportunity for progression and permanency when in council.
- Benefit from a supportive and collaborative culture in a busy council.
- Work on a variety of coastal applications.
- Hourly rate of $45 - $50 p/h + super.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's