|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 15:17|
You will be required to provide both counter and telephone services, providing assistance to internal and external parties. You will also be responsible for ensuring that planning applications are assessed in a timely manner.
This is a full time role, suitable to recent graduates who have already completed a placement, ideally within the public sector.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Demonstrated customer service focus with proactive problem solving skills.
- Completed a student placement or have had some relevant industry experience.
- Secure work through the Christmas period.
- Gain valuable experience in a Metropolitan Council.
- Work for a Council who will provide ongoing training and support.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.