|Job Title:||Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 16:33|
Public Sector People are working with a Council, South East of Melbourne who require contract planners, at all levels.
This is a busy planning team with plenty of applications coming through, residential, subdivision, vegetation removal, etc. You will come on board to assist them with overflow work.
You will be paid an attractive hourly rate in accordance with your experience. We are looking for planners from a Band 5 to a Band 7.
This is an outer council so you will need to be able to comfortably commute to the South East daily.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to provide clear and concise reports, permits and correspondence.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines, ensuring high attention to detail.
- Competitive hourly rate and flexible hours of work.
- Secure work until end of the year.
- Work for a busy council with no slump in application numbers.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's