Urban Development Officer
|Job Title:||Urban Development Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 10:17|
Drawing on your skills in development facilitation, this is an outstanding opportunity to influence urban renewal outcomes and contribute to Council's vision of creating high quality and vibrant activity centres that are great places to live, work, recreate, learn, and invest. You will be assisting with the preparation and implementation of urban development strategies, planning, programs and projects.
This could be an opportunity for an experienced statutory planner who wants to transition into a strategic focussed role. Part-time hours will be considered.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced planner who is self-sufficient and has experience operating at a minimum Band 6 level.
- Strategic experience within Local Government is highly desirable.
- Secure a contract, through until EOFY 2020.
- Work in a council undergoing substantial growth with a variety of planning issues to challenge you.
- Flexible working hours with part-time available.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.