|Job Title:||Urban Designer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:03|
In this role you will be responsible for projects which will change, but more importantly improve this council’s facade.
You will be assisting on a large Safety Upgrade for a busy junction, in site analysis and drawing production, you will also assist on the masterplan development for the junction.
You will work on the delivery of council’s transport strategy for 2018/19, especially movement and place projects and bike connections. You will also assist in the development of a site brief, diagramming, potential policy writing for an iconic marina area.
This is a senior position, as such you will have demonstrated experience in urban design projects, policy and referral advice combined with extensive and relevant work experience.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Architecture or related field and preferably holding professional registration as an Architect in Australia. A post graduate qualification in planning, urban design, heritage, sustainability or a related discipline is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a political environment in a Victorian local and/or state government context.
- Advanced level experience with AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up.
- Contract assignment with flexible working hours and an opportunity for extension.
- Take this opportunity to play an integral role in the development of this popular Melbourne area.
- Very attractive hourly rate.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.