|Job Title:||Urban Designer|
|Salary:||$85,000 - $97,000 + 9.5% super|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 12:01|
Working within one of the fastest growing municipalities in Victoria, this role This sits in the City Planning and Infrastructure division which plans, designs, builds and maintains the City for the growing community.
Joining a team of five, you will be working on Urban Design Framework for a Train Station Precinct, advertising signage policy and providing urban design advice for development applications.
- Prepare and implement urban design frameworks, master plans, public realm strategies and other policies for activity areas, together with appropriate recommendations for consideration by the Team Leader.
- Create and apply design and character guidelines for development proposals within the private and public realms.
- Contribute to review of activity centers, structure plans, land use policies and access and mobility strategies across the municipality.
- Engage, coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders, external consultants/ stakeholders to deliver innovative and effective community consultation for specific projects.
- Must hold a Degree in Architecture, Urban Design or Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products and other industry software applications such as AutoCAD, SketchUp Pro, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient level of experience working in a relevant field.
- Fixed term contract until March 2021.
- Salary $87K - $95K, + Super.
- Flexible working hours, part-time considered.
- Activity based working (mobile devices and hot desking)
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.