|Job Title:||Urban Designer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 10:39|
This council are based about 20km North of the City, and undergoing massive growth. You will be working on community precinct structure plans, master planning, stake holder engagement and consultant management. You will be working on delivering housing typology study.
This role will be covering maternity leave and suitable to an Urban Designer at band 6 level, who has had Local Government experience.
- Tertiary qualification in landscape architecture, or a related discipline, preferably with Post Graduate qualifications.
- Demonstrated experience in design development and project management with proven skills in delivering project outcomes within specific timelines and within allocated budgets.
- Demonstrated knowledge in urban design with the ability to understand complex interactions and to develop innovative design solutions. Experience in activity centre renewal and placemaking.
- Contract role through to October 2020
- Work in a council undergoing substantial growth, get involved in a variety of projects.
- Flexible working hours.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.