|Job Title:||Urban Designer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 12:16|
This council’s population is projected to double in the next 15 years, you will help shape the future of this growth corridor. You will be involved in all facets of urban design at a regional and local level.
You will manage and coordinate the review, monitoring and development of design guidelines, policies, strategies and plans. You will also provide urban design advice on land use and development proposals considered by Council (including development plans, urban design frameworks, planning permit applications and landscape masterplans).
This role is suited to a designer with demonstrated experience in urban design projects, policy and referral advice, LGA experience is desirable.
- A recognised tertiary qualification in Urban Design/Town Planning or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a political environment in a Victorian local and/or state government context.
- Advanced level experience with AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch Up.
- Contract assignment with flexible working hours and an opportunity for extension.
- Take this opportunity to play an integral role in the development of this growth area.
- Secure work through 2020.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.