|Job Title:||Transportation Planner|
|Reference:||PC - 5 - 11|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2019 06:46|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Transport Planner to join our Local Council client in South Brisbane.The position requires an incumbent Transportation Planner who is required to perform higher duties as Acting Transport and Infrastructure Planning Program Lead.
- Provide primary input regarding transport planning to development of the integrated transportation network vision and plan.
- Assist the Transport and Infrastructure Planning Program Leader to implement, monitor and periodically update Council’s
- Integrated Local Transport Plan.
- Provide transport planning input to Council's planning documents including Planning Scheme, Policies, Priority Infrastructure
- Plan, Plan for Trunk Road infrastructure and Schedule of Works
- Assist Strategy and Planning Branch to implement, review and update Infrastructure Charging Regime
- Review and implement Multi Criteria Analysis to identify candidate projects for delivery of mid and long term Capital Major
- Roads Programs
- Assist the Transport and Infrastructure Planning Program Leader in developing Statements of Intent to inform future
- funding and programming for Capital Major Roads Programs including data collection, evaluation and prioritisation
- Facilitate the betterment of public transport in the City through maintenance of information databases about public transport
- infrastructure and services in the City and analysing the impact of these changes and providing recommendations to the
- Transport and Infrastructure Planning Program Leader
- Identify deficiencies in the local road network plan and parking
- Develop project plans for transport studies
- Provide input to transport network planning and modelling
- Critically review transport reports
- Attend to customer service enquiries
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.