|Job Title:||Transport Engineer|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2019 09:16|
- Effectively and efficiently prepare concise and accurate reports on transport issues in accordance with Council Policy and engineering standards and Codes of Practice.
- Investigate customer requests and provide advice in the areas of traffic and parking, linemarking and review traffic related signage, school crossings, traffic statistics, traffic surveys, road safety and other traffic and transport related matters.
- Review and provide timely comments on transport, traffic and parking related issues on planning and building applications referred to the Transport team.
- Contract until the end of January 2020
- Band 6 hourly rate
- Immediate Start
- Formal tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Transport Engineering within Local Government
- Excellent interpersonal, well-developed written, verbal communication skills and organisational skills
- Current Victorian Driver’s Licence
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's