Training Specialist - Werribee
|Job Title:||Training Specialist - Werribee|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Harris|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 10:17|
Rate is $44.03 + Super p/h but the client can be flexible with the rate. 24th of February start - this is an initial 3x month project with an option to extend another 6x months.
This position is for a true training specialist with experience in training related to an IT systems change or roll out. You’ll be creating training materials (everything from work instructions, quick reference guides, training needs analysis and training curricula). Plus:
- Creating user guides and supporting training materials
- Work alongside the project team and other internal stakeholders and provide feedback on the progress. Are there any issues? How are staff handling the changes?
- Participate in change forums and get involved with training development
- Be a champion of continuous improvement by establishing a feedback and learning loop
Are you the right fit for the role?
- Current drivers licence
- Experience with Oracle ERP, EPM, HCM and/or CCB
- Expert in content development – work instructions, quick reference guides and classroom style training curricula
- An expert in Adobe Captivate to create simulations and training videos
- At least 5 years’ experience in an IT training and/or support role
Please apply to get the ball rolling! Siobhan Harris is an IT Recruiter specialising in local government roles within Victoria. firstname.lastname@example.org