Training Advisor - eLearning Platform
|Job Title:||Training Advisor - eLearning Platform|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 17|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 06:15|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Training Advisor to join our local council client based in Strathpine on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing, delivering and maintain council’s eLearning Platform and to develop a strategic approach to technology-enhanced learning.
- Implement, enhance and deliver council’s new eLearning Environment SAP Litmos. Including interfacing to the current HRIS chris21 and into the future Technology One HRP.
- Administration, co-ordination, maintenance and continuous quality improvement of the eLearning Environment.
- Managing and developing engaging digital content utilising various forms of media and tools to deliver quality results from concept through to go live with best practices in adult learning theory and design.
- Analyse existing courseware and resources and make recommendations for improvement and deliver approved changes.
- Act as a point of contact for learning and development advice/support to the organisation.
- Undertake a range of project activities in support of the work delivered by the department.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake training needs analysis as well as ability to design and develop training programs and material, including eLearning material, with ability to deliver training to all levels of organisational staff.
- Experience in the implementation of technology enabled business change projects where there is an emphasis on business transformation and service improvement.
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's