|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Reference:||PC - 03 - 25|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 05:07|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Traffic Engineer to join our local government client in South Brisbane. The successful candidates duties associated with this role will be traffic management functions and provide expert advice on traffic planning, management and operations to wide range of clients including road users, officers of development assessment, State Government and other customers.
Provide professional traffic engineering advice within the Road Infrastructure Planning Branch, other Council entities and external organisations as required.
This includes professional traffic engineering advice to:
- Transportation and Infrastructure Planning program on various stages of transport network planning
- Development Assessment branch in relation to road access and traffic impact assessment matters
- Road Infrastructure Delivery program on road design and other various road infrastructure delivery matters concerning traffic
- standards, signs, line marking, and local area traffic management
- Department of Main Roads, Queensland Transport on traffic safety and effectiveness matters especially concerning the State
- and Local infrastructure complementary impacts on traffic management
- Other road safety partner organisations on traffic safety and efficiency
Demonstrated high level of knowledge and previous experience in the following:
- The traffic regulations and practices eg the Manual Of Uniform Traffic Control Devices, relevant Australian Standards
- and current practices traffic/transport planning
- Project management of traffic planning and operations
- Active transport (bikeway) planning and design
- Development assessment with a specific focus on assessment of traffic impact and access requirements
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.