|Job Title:||Traffic Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 16:02|
• BAND 6 |$38 - 50 per hour + super
• Initial 6-month contract with potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Immediate start available
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Traffic Engineer for an initial 6-month contract opportunity with the potential of extensions.
As part of the Transport Engineering team, you will responsible for delivering quality services to the community and enhancing transport infrastructure.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Completing relevant investigations of traffic, parking & lighting issues
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Providing high level engineering advice and expertise
• Design traffic management solutions and other engineering drawings
• Qualification in Civil Engineering
• Proven experience and knowledge in Traffic & Transport Engineering in the Public Sector
Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Knowledge or State & Local Government processes and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's