Town Planner - Regional
|Job Title:||Town Planner - Regional|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2019 16:34|
You will come aboard a small, close knit team. You will be assessing applications for residential development, intensive farming, rural sheds and some mining. You will also have the opportunity to broaden your experience in strategic planning and work across a variety of different applications.
The successful candidate will have experience working within Local Government and be confident managing a caseload with little supervision. This would suit a planner seeking a new challenge or simply wanting a tree change! Part time hours available.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning, or related discipline.
- Experience working within Local Government within Victoria.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility of work hours (Part-Time available).
- Attractive hourly rate.
- Gain experience across a range of planning application unseen in Metro councils, along with exposure to strategic planning.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.