|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 09:01|
The position will sit within the Growth Area Planning team and will primarily focus on assessing permit applications and providing planning support for the Growth Area team.
You will provide advice and recommendations in relation to the subdivision certification process, the statutory planning process, and planning policy preparation. This is a good opportunity for a planner to broaden their experience and get a greater understanding of the subdivision process.
This role is suited to graduate level planners who have already completed a placement during Uni, or gained 6 months + experience in Local Government.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Candidates who have had some practical planning experience, ideally in a local council.
- Experience with SPEAR is highly desirable.
- Contract with potential for extension, assessed on performance and budget allocations.
- Broaden your expertise working for this fast growing Municipality working alongside a team of seasoned Planners.
- Hourly rate of $36.10 (+super). This is a short term contract so can suit students who are on semester break.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at Public Sector People 03 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below