|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||$90 Per Hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 06:15|
This is an attractive opportunity to work at a Local Council as a Test Analyst for a 3 month contract. This role will see you responsible for managing Test Management and Quality Assurance processes to ensure software changes are tested and accepted in accordance with industry standards.
- Working with Data Specialists to plan testing for data migration from current software solution to new software solution
- Working with Data Specialists to plan testing for data syncs between software modules and other platforms such as Business Intelligence and GIS
- Planning and executing functional end-to-end system testing for; software modules, software integrations, GIS and Business Intelligence, user profiles and permissions.
- Test Planning for User Acceptance Testing including working with the business stakeholders to define test scenarios and test scripts
- Previous experience as a Test Analyst within the public sector is essential
- Experience in Software Test Management and Quality Assurance principles and methodologies in an ITIL environment
- Ability to prepare software and hardware development specifications based on analysis and conceptual solution designs
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical assessment.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion regarding this and other opportunities please call Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200