|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 06:45|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Test Analyst to join our Local Council client in South Brisbane. The successful Test analyst for this position will be required to have a strong understanding of test processes. There will also be a small element of application support within the role.
- Exercise responsibility for developing, maintaining and continuously improving technical documentation and work procedures to support the software development life-cycle and quality management of the development and test environments in conjunction with the Systems Analyst.
- Provide technical support for in-house developed solutions, and nominated third party solutions including web-based applications, windows client applications, databases and system interfaces under the direction of the Systems Analyst.
- Remain current with computing tools, standards, technologies and trends and contribute to the teams knowledge of emerging solutions and evaluations of new versions of existing software.
- In collaboration with the Business and Systems Analysts, contribute to the development of computing systems to solve tasks and develop business solutions for the organisation and to maximise the use and effectiveness of Council IT investments.
- Assist and contribute to the interpretation and forming of customer requirements, advising on alternatives and on the implications of new or revised information systems and producing innovative solutions for a variety of complex problems.
- Apply project management skills during the execution of approved software development projects.
- Demonstrated computer literacy not limited to Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Citrix, Active Directory Apple OS and Microsoft Exchange.
- Excellent time management skills to achieve proficiency and effectiveness in managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles and practices, with demonstrated technical analysis and resolution skills required to effectively carry out routine help desk requests
- Well developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.