|Job Title:||Test Analyst|
|Salary:||$43.21 Per Hour + Super|
|Reference:||PC - 04 - 10|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2019 04:48|
This is an attractive opportunity to work with a local Council in Brisbane as a Test Analyst on a 3 month contract. This role will see you responsible for managing Test Management and Quality Assurance processes to ensure software changes are tested and accepted in accordance with industry standards.
• Working with Data Specialists to plan testing for data migration from current software solution to new software solution
• Working with Data Specialists to plan testing for data syncs between software modules and other platforms such as Business Intelligence and GIS
• Planning and executing functional end-to-end system testing for; software modules, software integrations, GIS and Business Intelligence, user profiles and permissions.
• Test Planning for User Acceptance Testing including working with the business stakeholders to define test scenarios and test scripts
• Previous experience as a Test Analyst within the public sector is essential
• Experience in Software Test Management and Quality Assurance principles and methodologies in an ITIL environment
• Ability to prepare software and hardware development specifications based on analysis and conceptual solution designs
• The successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical assessment.
If you meet the above criteria and you are looking for your next contract opportunity in the public sector please apply via the appropriate link with a CV attached.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion regarding this and other opportunities please call Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's