Telephone Collections Officer - Redland
|Job Title:||Telephone Collections Officer - Redland|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2019 04:48|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Telephone Collection Officer to provide and maintain a revenue collection service by efficiently and effectively collecting outstanding debt in accordance with legislation, policies, guidelines, procedures and direction provided. This will be a Part-time position and will require the successful candidate to work on a Thursday and Friday only.
- Provide a telephone collection service to effectively and efficiently collect outstanding revenue to meet individual and Group key performance indicators.
- Initiate and complete administrative processes that support the collection of revenue.
- Prepare routine and administration correspondence and reports in relation to revenue collection,
- Accurately input and maintain relevant client and corporate data using Council's corporate systems to provide useful and timely client information.
- Respond either verbally or in writing to general rating and billing matters.
- Actively participate in the Revenue and Collections Management unit, providing assistance, training and advice to other team members as required and participate in a job rotation program to achieve team and organisational objectives by managing fluctuating workflows, which includes:
- Taking responsibility for developing and improving skills and knowledge.
- Supporting the Team Coordinator in the ongoing review, development and continuous improvement of operational procedures and business practices.
- Providing assistance to the Internal Receipting staff if required.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.