|Job Title:||Technical Officer|
|Salary:||$40-55 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||06 July 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 15:33|
- 6 months- start July 2020
- SOuthern Suburbs- Marsden
- $40-55 per hour plus superannuation
In addition to this the position may be called upon to develop and maintain project plans, source Dial Before You Digs for jobs, procure materials and scope and estimate small construction projects.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Holds a relevant qualification such as a Diploma or Degree in Engineering; or a sound discipline knowledge gained through experience in civil engineering including road construction or maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to produce estimates and project plans for road and drainage projects, including the use of computer programs with highly developed computer skills, including spreadsheet, GIS, Microsoft products and cost estimating software.
- Ability to apply quality assurance, work health & safety and environmental systems to construction contracts and plans.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with people at all levels, including contractors and members of the public.
- Broad knowledge of civil engineering construction and demonstrated experience in construction of civil works to a high standard
- with a quality driven outcome.
- Possession of a current "C" class driver's licence.
- Possession of a current 30215 General Safety Induction (Construction Industry) ticket