Technical Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022 15:01|
- Inner Melbourne Location (WFH arrangement)
- Immediate start
- 3-month contract with potential 6-month extension
- $850 - $1000 daily rate + super
- Assisting with a Digital Transformation project and MUST have a background as a Technical Analyst
- Prepare, plan and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for a new SOE build with business SMEs from across the organisation.
- Prepare documentation to support UAT activities including Test Strategy, Test Scripts, Defect Management and user sign-off.
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary.
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Support the implementation and rollout of the system and create end-user training.
- Perform quality governance activities related to design, build and test of solutions defined by enterprise and domain architects.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Tertiary qualifications in IT and a good understand of ITIL.
- Extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst, open on industry background.
- Experience working with developers to design, build, test and deploy software.
- Ability to undertake analysis, generate and report on information and provide recommendations.
- Experience working with the following systems; SCCM, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Multi-Factor Authentication an Office 365.
- Prior experience working with PC builds, SOEs and PC rollout projects.
- If successful, will be required to have an up-to-date National Police Check.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's