|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 16:16|
The technical architect will form part of the taskforce charged with developing a WofG Architecture Framework. The taskforce works in collaboration with senior architecture representatives from large Australian government agencies. Key deliverables include creating artefacts of practical value with an emphasis on identifying current technical capability maturity, reuse opportunities and technical assurance that support the digital transformation priorities.
The successful candidate will be familiar with technical architecture development standards, existing agency artefacts used across the APS and their corresponding technical architecture frameworks.
- Develop and implement the technical strategy for the product.
- Liaise with stakeholders across both client and agencies to ensure the solution design meets requirements.
- From design to delivery ensure project scope is aligned to maximise the reuse of existing components and aligns with the core architecture.
- Create, communicate and ensure the adherence to proven established design patterns and principals which protect data integrity and control the scope of projects.
- Ensure developed or modified application components align with the business, architecture and solution performance goals.
- Creation of technical design specifications and solution documents.
- Assist in defining structured practices especially in development, build and release management.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Technical Architect at the enterprise or Whole of Federal Government (WOfG level).
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement at senior levels.
- Demonstrated experience running technical workshops and applying co-design and technical design methods.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and presenting Technical Architecture artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience in subject matter that pertains to the operations of the government service delivery.
- Demonstrated experience in using Technical Architecture tools
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira