Technical Analyst - Eastern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Technical Analyst - Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 18:02|
If you are naturally investigative in your approach and love to solve complex problems with your technical knowledge, then please read on:
- Participation as a representative at internal and external forums in support of major IT projects.
- Provide specialist advice to the Coordinator Technical Services to design, install, maintain and support infrastructure.
- Provide voice and data network systems support.
- Undertake daily maintenance, reporting and monitoring of IT infrastructure including server and storage hardware and associated technologies.
- Provide technical and problem analysis, advice and preparation of reports and installation, testing and piloting new technology
- IT project delivery (complex)
- Lots of internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Working experience of using and administering Microsoft Server, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure.
- Experience with the administration and operation of the Cisco UCS sever platform as well as managing VMware vSphere (6.7).
- Experience with Disaster Recovery (DR) and backups principle as well as hands on SAN management experience (HPE Nimble preferred).
- An ability to develop procedures and practices from relevant policies
- Powershell scripting experience
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Office 365, desktop, printers and devices.
- VMWare (VCP), Microsoft Azure or Server certifications
I’m a recruitment consultant specialising in IT roles within local government firstname.lastname@example.org