Technical Analyst - Eastern Suburbs
|Job Title:||Technical Analyst - Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Harris|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 10:17|
If you enjoy investigating and solving complex problems whilst applying your technical knowledge, then please read on:
- Represent the Council at internal and external forums that centre on major IT projects.
- Provide specialist advice to the Coordinator Technical Services to design, install, maintain and support infrastructure.
- Provide voice and data network systems support.
- Undertake daily maintenance, reporting and monitoring of IT infrastructure including server and storage hardware and associated technologies.
- Provide technical and problem analysis, advice and preparation of reports and installation, testing and piloting new technology
- IT project delivery (complex)
- Lots of internal and external stakeholder engagement
The ideal candidate:
- Working experience of using and administering Microsoft Server, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365 and Azure.
- Experience with the administration and operation of the Cisco UCS sever platform as well as managing VMware vSphere (6.7).
- Experience with Disaster Recovery (DR) and backups principle as well as hands on SAN management experience (HPE Nimble preferred).
- An ability to develop procedures and practices from relevant policies
- Powershell scripting experience
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Office 365, desktop, printers and devices.
- VMWare (VCP), Microsoft Azure or Server certifications
I’m an IT Recruiter specialising in opportunities within local government, email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's