Technical Administration & Enforcement Officer
|Job Title:||Technical Administration & Enforcement Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:48|
- Accessible to great transport links
- Opportunity for on-going or potential permanent role
- Work close to home in Melbourne’s inner west
- Opportunity to further develop career within Council Building Services
Public Sector People have partnered with an Inner City Council to bring on a Technical Administrator & Enforcement Officer on an initial 3 month contract with the potential to develop into an on-going opportunity.
Your role will be to provide high quality administration support to the Building Services team including the lodgement of Regulation 116, Hoarding, Mobile Crane & concrete pump permits & Report & Consent applications; Build over easements, Land Liable to Flooding & Designated Land/Works.
It will also be your responsibility to undertake site inspections for applicationz relating to public protection and space Occupation permits.
- Strong administration skills with the ability to identify, develop & implement effective systems & processes
- Well-developed verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant legislation & the ability to interpret acts and regulations in relation to Building & Local Laws
- Demonstrated experience with diverse customers & clients
- Demonstrated experience managing difficult queries or situations
- Experience working with a Building Services environment would be highly regarded
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's