Team Leader - Land Use Planning
|Job Title:||Team Leader - Land Use Planning|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2022 14:47|
PSP are partnered with our local government client recruiting for an experienced Team Leader for a long term contract. The successful candidate will have previous experience in managing and leading a small team of planning professionals in preparing strategies, policies and precinct plans.
- Manage the team to deliver innovative and effective land use plans and strategies to achieve specific
outcomes and contribute to the achievements of Council overall.
- Lead efforts across the organisation in the planning and reporting of land use planning and manage
and contribute to strategic, complex, diverse, sensitive projects and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Manage projects using robust, proactive and contemporary project management methodology, controls, risk management and reporting to ensure projects meet the approved scope and agreed expectations.
- Integrate land use planning with urban design, transport, environment (including flood management), social and economics.
- Manage grant and general funding of projects and services within the land use planning area and on
strategic precinct projects.
- Ability to understand all components of project, program and portfolio management processes.
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making ability, including confidence in working with leaders to resolve high priority, and often sensitive and complex issues and conflict.
- Well-developed ability to communicate, negotiate, build relationships and influence others with an engaging approach and technique.
- Well-developed change management leadership within a highly complex stakeholder environment.
- Tertiary qualification in town planning and considerable experience in statutory and/or strategic land
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's