Team Leader Continuous Improvement
|Job Title:||Team Leader Continuous Improvement|
|Salary:||$40.93 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 12:17|
The position requires someone who is able to lead continuous improvement projects within the Open Space Presentation Unit with the objective of providing a value adding, efficient and friendly service to community.
To provide leadership and support to the team members within the Open Space Presentation Unit and the Parks and Open Space Department in continuous improvement and change management.
Requirements for this role include:
- Diploma of continuous improvement, business management or equivalent relevant qualification or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in leadership
- Demonstrated experience in delivering continuous improvement projects
- Develop and implement effective change management and communications plans
- Demonstrated experience in providing high levels of customer service
- Knowledge, skills and experience in implementing local level improvements
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact:
Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111