Talent Acquisition Partner
|Job Title:||Talent Acquisition Partner|
|Contact Name:||Paul Johanson|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2022 11:40|
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Partner Lead the successful applicant will work with the People and Culture Team to drive successful partnerships with hiring managers at various levels across the organization to achieve strategic talent acquisition management outcomes. The role is responsible for providing contemporary specialist resourcing advice and solutions which support the attraction and engagement of a skilled, capable and proactive workforce.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide practical and proactive recommendations, solutions, coaching and advice to hiring managers in relation to the recruitment strategy and selection process.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process ensuring compliance with Council’s Management Directives, Policies and Procedures.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their strategic business plans, objectives and operations and develop pro-active workforce resourcing approaches aligned with strategic workforce planning iniatives.
- Conduct proactive sourcing activities in order to fill open positions.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Provide specialist advice and recommendations to develop effective advertising strategies that promote candidate attraction and maintain Council brand.
- Accurate and timely preparation of letters of offer to be issued to new starters.
- Under direction from the Talent Acquisition Partner Team Lead, administer user requirements of e-Recruitment System,
- including training of other TAP team members and hiring managers in use of the system.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners to identify and manage opportunities for employees in the redeployment pool. This includes ensuring that redeployees are considered for any suitable vacancies which arise.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to the Talent Acquisition Administration Officers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualifications in Business, Human Resource Management, Organization Development and/ or equivalent
- experience working in a similar role within Local, State or Federal government (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated experience with recruitment internally or via an agency
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Premium Talent search
- Must be advance with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of and advanced skills in the use of various selection tools (including but not limited to psychometric testing,
video interviewing, online screening, assessment centers).
- Local government opportunity
- Immediate start available
- 3-month temporary contract + extensions
- Band 5 - $48 p/h + super (open to negotiation)
T: 0401 857 515
Alternatively, you can apply online by following the link below.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's