Systems Project Officer
|Job Title:||Systems Project Officer|
|Salary:||Band 6 | Full time|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 04:46|
The successful candidate will be required to administer, maintain and develop Council’s asset information management system (AIMS) to enable Development Contributions (DCP) to be recorded, tracked and reported on. You will also supervise data collection and entry into AIMS, including provision of data entry support and training to employees and contractors as required.
- Use knowledge of Asset Management Systems to develop the Council’s AIMS to allow tracking and forecasting of all DCP and Infrastructure Contributions (ICP) as identified in the Precinct Structure Plans (PSP).
- Train staff in the use of DCP functions within the AIMS
- Ensure data in the AIMS is current and accurate at all times.
- Develop the system to provide monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on the progress, financial management and associated risks on the DCP/ICP projects.
- Develop the system to provide budgeted costs for future works identified in the DCP/ICP.
- Develop and maintain the mapping of DCP/ICP items in AIMS and Council’s Geospatial Information System (GIS), including integration to data held in the AIMS.
- Well-developed project management skills with an ability to propose changes to programs, systems, procedures and reporting methods to enhance effectiveness.
- Highly proficient in use of the Microsoft Office suite particularly Microsoft Excel, including the ability to produce complex spreadsheets, experience of data recording and developing queries and reports
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to quickly evaluate information and identify gaps and limitations.
- Understanding of financial management systems relevant to a planning and/or development environment.
- An understanding of asset management principles and systems in a local government environment.
- Ability to liaise with internal clients and consultants and communicate effectively to achieve the required outcomes of the position
- Ability to prepare accurate reports in the field of data collection and asset management.
- Experience with use and manipulation of data in a GIS mapping system would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing the Conquest Asset Model via the introduction of new Asset Types and related Attribute sets
For further discussions regarding this, or any other Local Government roles, feel free to reach out to Lucia Schefermann on firstname.lastname@example.org.