IT Systems Officer
|Job Title:||IT Systems Officer|
|Start Date:||Immediate ideally|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2021 16:01|
Public Sector People (PSP) are currently looking to speak to an experienced IT Systems Officer to join a Local Government on a part time basis, temporary.
- Immediate start ideal (will wait for the right person)
- 3-month contract with the potential to be extended until the end of 2021
- Full time – 38 hours a week
- Work from home position with 1 – 2 days in the office per fortnight (Western Suburb)
- $46 an hour + super
This organisation has most recently implemented Oracle Enterprise and this role has been created to support the team in developing the software. The right candidate will have knowledge of Oracle Works and Asset Management with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Supporting the design and development of Oracle Works and Assets Cloud service (WACS) or WAM applications.
- Provide maintenance assistance of the organisation’s desktop & mobile hardware and software.
- Provide quality end user support on the internal systems and technologies.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the Technology Services department on how to improve processes and procedures.
- Test and implement software upgrades.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Appropriate IT qualification and experience within an IT support role.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle utilities and Asset Management System (WACS/WAM).
- Excellent customer service and Service Desk support skills.
- Great knowledge of Microsoft 365 and general software and applications.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong team player with good communication skills to stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's