Systems & Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Systems & Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2020 09:46|
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for administering systems and ensure the interfaces between the People & Culture Systems and platforms are effective and enable accurate timely on boarding and payroll outputs.
You will be able to demonstrate previous experience with systems such as; HRIS, PageUp, Chris21 & Navigo.
- Experienced user and administrator of Chris 21, PageUp, Navigo, and other People and Culture digital tools and system
- Strong Excel experience will be highly regarded.
- Proven experience in building PowerBI reports from multiple datasets
- Has solid data analytics skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Proven report writing skills
- Can manipulate data sets and generate meaningful insights specific to the business and audience
- Current Working with Children's check or willingness to obtain if successful
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Accountant (Contract)
$49.41 per hour plus superannuation
Senior Service Desk Analyst
$42 p/h + super
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
Contractor Safety Advisor
Band 7 - $96,509 - $108,000 plus superannuation
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation