|Job Title:||Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 06:32|
Public Sector People are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to work with a large council based in the Logan area. The role will focus on Pathway and as such experience with Pathway will be highly regarded.
What you will be doing:
- To actively monitor and assess the effectiveness of the business solution and/or systems to deliver efficient and effective services for customers including but not limited to; system access and security, issue, incident management and problem resolution, data integrity, interfacing, batch processing, integration, reporting and vendor management.
- To promote the value of effective and efficient use of data and information in accordance with legislation, Council Policies and Management directives. Work in partnership with data custodians to meet data quality objectives of the organisation.
- Focus on: system access and security, issue, incident management and problem resolution, data integrity, interfacing, batch processing, integration, reporting and vendor management.
- To champion appropriate utilisation of system capabilities, to ensure Council is maximising the nominated systems potential regarding identified business outcomes.
- Previous experience in a senior systems role including the provision of high level support and analysis.
- Substantial experience in managing and influencing stakeholders within a large organisation and across a broad range of positions.
- Effective project management experience with an ability to present and communicate project direction effectively.
- A degree qualification in a relevant field is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of systems requests and creating relevant process improvements.
- Experience in Local Government or relevant public sector organisation is essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's