|Job Title:||Systems Accountant|
|Salary:||$49.77 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 6th May|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 09:16|
- Great Opportunity
- Professional Development
- Technology One Experience Essential
- Operate, monitor, analyse, report and plan the utilisation and development of the Technology One Financials modules, and other finance systems as required.
- Ensure the integrity of finance systems and data by identifying and implementing requirements for controls and monitoring the integrity of data between and within systems
- Create & maintain User accounts and related access permissions in Technology One Financials, including but not limited to Profiles and Security Categories, and approved financial delegated authority levels and limits
- Create and maintain Technology One Financials and Enterprise Budget menus, workflows and query management
- Provide finance system user training, assistance and communications to promote systems user proficiency; manage and action ‘Finance Help’ tickets; and maintain user manuals
- Relevant Business/Finance/Accounting qualifications, with financial systems administration experience.
- Proven experience in working with Technology One Financials administration functions
- Membership of a professional body such as CPA or CA ANZ
- Sound understanding of accounting principles, processes and procedures, and of the range of issues associated with the implementation and operation of substantial accounting and finance systems
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government or the wider Public Sector, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's