|Job Title:||Sustainability Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 14:32|
Working within the Environment and Waste team, you will promote sustainability best practice across the organisation and the shire through the provision of expert advice on sustainability issues to Council.
You will be working on Council’s solar panel program, energy assessments and developing a strategy for reducing road emissions and green house gasses within the local area. You will be working closely with the community, providing education and advice, stakeholder management is key to success in this role.
This is a three month contract, while council undergoes the permanent recruitment process. You will be working within a beautiful shire, driving distance from North & West Melbourne Suburbs.
- This position requires formal tertiary qualifications and extensive practical application in environmental sustainability.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage.
- Start ASAP.
- Contract through until August with opportunity to go permanent.
- Secure Local Government experience within a beautiful shire.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's