|Job Title:||Subdivision Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 16:36|
The successful candidate will have Local Government experience and subdivision experience is highly desirable. You will be responsible for dealing with land assessments, subdivision applications, statements of compliance, certification and S173 agreements.
This role is to cover a staff shortage so there is the potential for a contract extension. This is a Band 5 position and would suit somebody who has had at least 6 months’ experience.
- Understanding of subdivision processes is highly desirable, as is any experience with Greenlight and SPEAR records.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated written and verbal communications.
- Gain valuable experience in a Growth Area Metro Council.
- Secure a contract in a council with plenty of opportunity for development.
- Start immediately, and secure work through EOFY.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.