|Job Title:||Subdivision Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 17:16|
This role has become available due to an increased workload, you will be able to hit the ground running and assist with a backlog of applications.
You will manage the subdivision approvals processes for the Statutory Planning Unit through SPEAR on-line and Council’s Pathways database. You will also process, progress and determine applications for planning permits and for subdivision and certification.
The successful candidate will need to have subdivision experience and enjoy it, as this will be the core function of the role.
- Experience assessing Subdivision applications in Victoria.
- Competency utilising the SPEAR online system.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Ongoing contract working in a metro council.
- Flexible working arrangements and an attractive hourly rate.
- Hourly rate of $40 - $50 plus super.
- The role will be recruited permanently and you will be strongly encouraged to apply.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.