|Job Title:||Subdivision Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 14:33|
This role is responsible for the entire process of a subdivision, from the planning permit requirements to the final Statement of Compliance checks. This includes (but is not limited to) the collation and review of planning permit and service authority requirements under the planning scheme, and administration associated with lodgement, checking of engineering plans, managing bonds, and administering Section 173 Agreements.
This is a busy council, plenty of opportunity for progression and a supportive culture. You will secure a 12 month contract, flexible working hours available.
- Undergraduate degree in town planning or land surveying, or a related discipline.
- 2-4 years' experience working in a Local Government subdivision approvals environment.
- An understanding of the statutory planning and subdivision process under the Subdivision Act and Planning & Environment Act.
- Secure a long term contract within a friendly and vibrant council
- Very competitive hourly rate on offer and the opportunity to work within a supportive environment with flexible working hours available.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.