|Job Title:||Structural/Bridge Engineer|
|Reference:||PC - 3 - 7|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 06:16|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Structural/Bridge Engineer to join our local government client on a 3 month contract. This role is perfect for someone seeking their next short-term contract in the Public Sector and is looking for work life balance.
- Perform asset data collection, condition assessment (including Level 1, 2 and 3 bridge inspections) and update corporate asset databases.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Council's Delivery Program and Operational Plan within the area of responsible asset categories.
- Perform design and analysis functions for various structures.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of existing structures.
- Develop solutions to complex issues within budget, schedule and project constraints.
- Prepare and issue reports, technical specifications, schedules and estimates of probable costs.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in the area of Structural Engineering
- Class C Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated competent in the use of structural design software
- Demonstrated practical experience in Level 1, 2 and 3 inspection of bridges and other road structures
- Demonstrated working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, Australian Standards and engineering codes regarding structural designs and drawings
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles of safety in design
- Demonstrated skills in AutoCAD for documenting concept/minor designs
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.