Strategic Transport Engineer / Planner
|Job Title:||Strategic Transport Engineer / Planner|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 10:01|
- Initial 3-month Contract (potential to extend further)
- Band 6/7 hourly rate
- Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Town Planning, Sustainability or Project Management related discipline.
- Minimum of five years experience in local government or several years related industry experience.
- An understanding of transport planning and land use planning issues related to existing and proposed urban areas and growth area planning.
- Project management skills with proven ability to set priorities, plan project tasks and achieve project objectives within specified timeframes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's