Strategic Transport Engineer / Planner
|Job Title:||Strategic Transport Engineer / Planner|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 10:01|
- Initial 3-month Contract (potential to extend further)
- Band 6/7 hourly rate
- Northern Suburbs of Melbourne
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Town Planning, Sustainability or Project Management related discipline.
- Minimum of five years experience in local government or several years related industry experience.
- An understanding of transport planning and land use planning issues related to existing and proposed urban areas and growth area planning.
- Project management skills with proven ability to set priorities, plan project tasks and achieve project objectives within specified timeframes