Strategic Projects Officer
|Job Title:||Strategic Projects Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:03|
This role is within the City Transport team, managing council’s input and advice to State Government agencies on State road infrastructure projects in the municipality. While providing strategic transport planning advice on planning referrals and other transport projects across the City.
This role is suited to someone wanting part-time hours who has had several years’ experience within the industry.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Town Planning, Social Planning, Sustainability or Project Management related discipline and experience in local government or several years related industry experience.
- An understanding of transport planning and land use planning issues related to existing and proposed urban areas and growth area planning.
- Ability to commit to June 2019.
- Flexible working hours.
- Update your Curriculum Vitae with some Metropolitan experience.
- Work for a Council with substantial growth opportunities.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.