Strategic Planning Coordinator
|Job Title:||Strategic Planning Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:05|
You will join a team of two coordinators with twelve direct reports divided between you. You will be responsible for leading the team across a range of large projects, structure plan reviews, activity centres, etc.
This is an opportunity for someone in a principal role ready to step into a coordinator role, or for someone who is relocating to Melbourne and seeking a senior level position in a local council. This is a Band 8 role and you will be remunerated accordingly.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Considerable planning experience, ideally within Local Government.
- Previous exposure to middle tier management is highly desirable.
- Take the next step in your Planning Career!
- Work within a highly regarded metro council.
- Attractive hourly rate at a Band 8 level.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.